Friday, February 12, 2010

When He Comes!

A few different things have been rolling around in my spirit lately. Three in particular have led to the composition of this post.

1.) A song from Bishop T.D Jakes & the Potter's House that simply says, "His presence is here to heal. In the presence of the Lord, be healed."

2.) Something the Lord spoke to my spirit a while back- "I do not do or allow anything to happen without purpose."

3.) The thief cometh not, but for to kill, and to steal, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.- John 10:10

With all three of the above mulling around in my heart and spirit, I began to seek the Lord concerning what it all meant. I "know" John 10:10. I've heard it preached for as long as I can remember. I know God is not idle, and therefore is not "doing" things for the sake of "doing something. The song mentioned in number one is not new to me. I first heard the song over ten years ago. Why then Lord, is all of this coming up now? What are You saying to me through these things that are echoing so loud and clear in my spirit?

His response: "Whenever I allow my presence to be revealed unto you, it is for your benefit. I am always there, but I do not always allow you to "sense" me. When I reveal myself to you, there is a reason; a purpose, and it is not to be taken lightly. The reality behind my presence goes so much deeper then the tears you shed, the tongues you speak, and the shaking/trembling you may feel. When I allow you to realize I am there, it is to be a memorial for you that I have done something IN you! Every time you are in my presence, you are being transformed. My presence is transforming you into the image I originally intended for you to be; the image I see when I look into your future. Never forget the magnitude of My presence, for Your purpose exists through MY PRESENCE. Sit at My feet and learn of Me!"

I urge you women of God to pay attention when He comes. His presence is precious. We must not become overly confident and think we have "earned" the right to sit in His presence. We are only granted access to "see" Him through His grace and mercy. All that we will ever need has already been provided for us when Jesus died on the cross, but our capability to hold those things are enlarged in His presence. Our flesh dies and our spirit is strengthened. When He comes, He comes to prepare you and I to receive all the "LIFE" He has for us through Him! Our destinies are stored up for us in heavenly places, and is revealed to us through the presence of our Creator! Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.- Matthew 6:33

God bless you!

No comments: